Message from our Principal, Andrea Hogan
Please see attached letter regarding important information
- 2 Go Blue Day (jeans with blue shirt)
- 2-6 Scholastic Book Fair
- 5 Money due for Popcorn/Juice Sale
- 6 Popcorn/Juice Sale during lunch hours
- 11 Deadline money and orders due for Taffy Apple Sale
- 13 NO SCHOOL FALL BREAK
- 16 NO SCHOOL FALL BREAK
- 18 School Class Picture Day (students in uniform)
- 19 Hispanic Heritage Month Program 4:30 p.m.
- 20 Deadline for Red Ribbon Week $3 students
- 20 Immunization Exclusion Day
- 23-27 Red Ribbon Spirit Week
- 25 Deadline Halloween Family Fun Fair
- 25 Star Student/Perfect Attendance Recognition 4:30 p.m.
- 27 Halloween Family Fun Fair 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 31 Anti Bullying Parade
Hispanic Heritage Month Program
Ballet Folklorico Mexico Lindo
Loteria and Prizes
Make n TakeWashington Elementary School
Deadline for Red Ribbon Spirit Week
$5 teachers/staffWashington Elementary School
Red Ribbon Week
Wear red to Kick off Red Ribbon WeekWashington Elementary School
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Doors open at 7:45 a.m.
Students must be in their seat at 8:00 a.m.
Late Start Wednesday
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Doors open at 8:45 a.m.
Students must be in their seats at 9:00 a.m.
Students may now wear khaki bottoms along with navy blue bottoms.
Students tops are solid white, solid red or navy blue collared tops.